Businessbusi•ness (biz′nis),USA pronunciation n.
- an occupation, profession, or trade: His business is poultry farming.
- the purchase and sale of goods in an attempt to make a profit.
- a person, partnership, or corporation engaged in commerce, manufacturing, or a service;
profit-seeking enterprise or concern.
- volume of trade;
patronage: Most of the store's business comes from local families.
- a building or site where commercial work is carried on, as a factory, store, or office;
place of work: His business is on the corner of Broadway and Elm Street.
- that with which a person is principally and seriously concerned: Words are a writer's business.
- something with which a person is rightfully concerned: What they are doing is none of my business.
project: We were exasperated by the whole business.
- an assignment or task;
chore: It's your business to wash the dishes now.
- Also called piece of business, stage business. [Theat.]a movement or gesture, esp. a minor one, used by an actor to give expressiveness, drama, detail, etc., to a scene or to help portray a character.
- excrement: used as a euphemism.
- business is business, profit has precedence over personal considerations: He is reluctant to fire his friend, but business is business.
- do one's business, (usually of an animal or child) to defecate or urinate: housebreaking a puppy to do his business outdoors.
- get down to business, to apply oneself to serious matters;
concentrate on work: They finally got down to business and signed the contract.
- give someone the business, [Informal.]
- to make difficulties for someone;
treat harshly: Instead of a straight answer they give him the business with a needless run-around.
- to scold severely;
give a tongue-lashing to: The passengers will give the bus driver the business if he keeps driving so recklessly.
- have no business, to have no right: You have no business coming into this house.
- mean business, to propose to take action or be serious in intent;
be in earnest: By the fire in his eye we knew that he meant business.
- mind one's own business, to refrain from meddling in the affairs of others: When he inquired about the noise coming from the neighbor's apartment, he was told to mind his own business.
- of, noting, or pertaining to business, its organization, or its procedures.
- containing, suitable for, or welcoming business or commerce: New York is a good business town.
Hello guys, this picture is about Business Insider UK (ordinary Indian Wedding Pics #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1068 x 801. This post's file size is only 1937 KB. If You desired to download This photo to Your PC, you might Click here. You might too download more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Indian Wedding Pics.
A need for more thinking and also wearing have the ability to get wedding gifts that fit the considerations in selecting a Business Insider UK (ordinary Indian Wedding Pics #5) for someone or perhaps a buddy sometimes. Due to the dizziness sometimes we will basically provide because of being unsure of things to offer the person something money just.
For art lovers partners. Nothing is memorable for wedding lovers who appreciate craft when finding a present of exhibit tickets, concert tickets / audio / artists / performers of these favorite. When obtaining presents stated earlier, they'll feel pleased. You simply figure out who the band, musician, performing arts favored relevant bridal pair. This solution is a gift in their mind in the kind of a gift that is special and become ready to produce them.
But are you aware that sometimes perhaps the couple desires to get presents of products from relatives as gifts from buddies and relatives are extremely memorable for that pair's wedding. Here are in choosing a Business Insider UK (ordinary Indian Wedding Pics #5) some ideas that could accomplish you.